Prototype Quality Engineer
Vaše náplň práce
Prototype department for calipers in North America in charge of the analysis, construction and delivery of firsts prototype to customer.
Creation of calipers to meet customer requirements during quotation and development of projects until the parts are ready to industrialization.
Prototype Quality Engineer:
- PQE commercially receives in SAP the parts per provided PO number on the incoming paperwork, documents and saves all incoming material paperwork
- Ensuring incoming components are received commercially and identified for storage plan and help prepare quality documentation required for each run.
- Verify current revision levels for new work orders
- Program CMM for all new projects and changes to projects
- Ensures the measurements requirements for prototypes & OES are completed according to the plan
- Coordinate with Design, Mfg. and Ind. Engineering, & QA to ensure equipment is available and has required tooling, fixtures, and sign-offs needed for runs.
- Coordinate with Machining & Assembly for sub-,pre-,& final-assembly runs. This includes assisting with and watching runs and supervising as needed.
- Ensure required documentation is prepared and available for each run. This includes signing off all prototype paperwork before shipment of parts. It also includes collection of documentation required for customer submission.
- Oversee quality details of machining, assembly, and inspection of prototype parts as parts are being built
- Coordinating and organizing customer requirements are met for labels documentation, correct packaging and shipping methods.
- Follow-up on system data input and ensure correct data is implemented from other disciplines.
- Manages the in-house lessons learned process and leads all quality issue requests.
- Communicates and requests any details quality data from the supply base in case of an issue.
• Project management desirable
• Drawing’s interpretation
• Budget management desirable
• Machining Process
• Assembly Process
• Core tools
• Reading drawings and measurement reports
• Advanced English (writing, reading, speaking, and listening)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.