Blow Mold Production Material Handler BMN1 (12hr 6pm - 6am)
Vaše náplň práce
- Responsible for safely moving regrind, raw materials, WIP, and finished goods throughout the Blow Mold area to ensure the adequate resources are available at point of use to meet daily production requirements.
- Movement of regrind, raw materials, WIP, and finished goods within the Blow Mold area.
- Maintain stock levels (e.g. regrind) at established quantities and locations throughout the Blow Mold area.
- Responsible for maintaining Piovan dryers in accordance with established procedures to sure all settings, loading, mixing and cleaning procedures including applicable safety guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for the safe operation of all Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) including mandatory shift safety checks, established operating guidelines, PPE, and all other required organization protocol.
- Communicate to Supervisors, Team Leads, and Group Leads any equipment issues or other concerns including safety, inventory discrepancies, and shortages.
- Separate plant refuse and recyclables in accordance with established facility guidelines.
- Assist with additional department activities as needed including cycle counts and other activities as deemed necessary.
- Participate in the auditing process including implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace including housekeeping and other efforts that support a clean and safe workplace.
- Incorporate 5 S ( everything has a place ) into your work environment.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Manufacturing material handling experience preferred, Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) experience desired
- Technical Skills: Basic math and computer skills required
- Other Skills / Abilities: Multi tasking, team work, problem solving, passion and commitment, clear and open communication, deliver results.
- Relocation benefits would not be offered for this job opening.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Somersworth, NH location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented material handler to join our team. Are you ready to shape the future with us?