IT Specialist (Client Services)
Vaše náplň práce
• Built a safe, stable and maintainable image to a global Standard Client Platform environment.
• To ensure smooth roll out of new client image by overseeing all testing and deployment scenarios.
• Define test-protocols, test scenarios, documentations.
• Ensure all potential client hardware driver problems such as performance degradation; reliability and security issues are addressed proactively.
• Conduct security patch evaluation and testing according to the defined test plan. Assess the impact of changes to minimize risk and impact upon rollout. Responsible for producing test result documentation.
• Provide 3rd level technical support in a timely and efficient manner. Occasionally including the communication of complex problems to appropriate 3rd line support teams/software vendors.
• Perform quality testing on timely manner before any tools/image/product releases and provide test reports in timely manner.
• Minimum Diploma is required. Degree in IT or equivalent is preferred. MCSE certification is advantageous.
• Ideally 1 - 3 year(s) of working experience specializing in desktop and notebook imaging for the standard client platform.
• Strong Microsoft Windows Operating system administration and troubleshooting skills including deep knowledge of the registry, file system, processes, and security in Windows 10/11 operating systems.
• Profound knowledge of standard hardware support and common client software, e.g Microsoft Office 365, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge, AD tools, Incident ticket tool etc.
• Preferred skill(s):
• OS Deployment tool technology, eg: Microsoft deployment toolkit
• Systems Tools for maintaining partitions on hardware e.g. Power Quest, etc.
• PC-Emulating Tools (VMWare/Hyper-V) for easy testing of changes.
• Developable basic knowledge in Programming Languages like: .Net, C++; C#
• VB-Script, Powershell or other Scripting Tools for Windows automation.
• ITIL change Management
• MS Excel for report handling
• Cloud related knowledge/experience is advantageous
• Microsoft Forms, PowerBI & Microsoft 365
• Azure, Intune & Autopilot will be advantageous
• Knowledge of the System Management Tools such as LANDESK or others is advantageous.
• Knowledge of Antivirus Services, Patch Management Services, Desktop, Firewall and Security System.
• Experience in network infrastructure service such as DHCP, DNS, Active Directory and its management functions, File and Print services.
• Understand Windows 2016/2019 Server and Active Directory.
• Experience in handling onsite desktop support is advantageous.
• Agile project work experience is advantageous.
• You should be interested in working in an international team, in continuously developing yourself together with the team and in passing on your experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong self-planning and self-organization skills.
• Good presentation skill and communications skill
• Must be able to work under minimum supervision. Able to manage issues and provide resolution independently.
• Good team player and a highly motivated individual with positive learning attitude.
• Must be able to work well within a technical team, as well as interface with local IT.
• Capable to complete task within given timeframe.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong command in English.
• Preferably with global IT supports background.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Global Group IT Infrastructure organization drives the digitization of our Continental Automotive IT Infrastructure processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s business to continuously improve production performance and quality results to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thought and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.