Engineer Software / Value Creator (m/f/diverse)
Vaše náplň práce
As a Software Engineer (m/f/diverse) you will work in a SCRUM team on the new and further development of our embedded software around the topic of functional safety according to ISO 26262.
The implementation takes place on embedded controllers, heterogeneous multicore or multiprocessor systems.
You contribute your own ideas and experience in the different development phases. These include the analysis of requirements, design, implementation, documentation of the software modules up to the provision for integration into the overall system. You will be responsible for the necessary functional safety checks during the individual development phases.
Your tasks will also focus on the following activities:
- Development of hardware close monitors for new and existing software platforms
- Integration and configuration of software components and their embedding in an overall software system
- Development of new concepts and software architectures for the realization of new hardware close monitors
- Creation of software design, implementation and test according to applicable software development processes according to ISO26262 and A SPICE standards
- Troubleshooting and debugging in a heterogeneous environment and assisting other departments with troubleshooting
- Academical degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Deep knowledge in C, C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience with the use of embedded debuggers such as Lauterbach
- Familiar with modern software engineering methods (e.g. according to Automotive SPICE® or ISO 26262)
- Very good English language skills written and spoken, German language skills are desirable
- Team player and enjoy bringing forward new and innovative ideas
- Independent, structured and solution oriented working method
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- As a rapidly developing business area we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility in line with our four corporate values passion to win, trust, freedom to act and for one another
- Exciting, varied projects in our hightech customer environment
- Short decision making paths in a dynamic company, that wants to expand its leading position technologically
- The close cohesion and good working atmosphere in international teams, where mutual support is a matter of course
- The security and benefits of an international group, such as company pension scheme, flexible working time models, health management
- A renowned innovation region, that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value
You would like to learn more about our additional services?
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services