Vaše náplň práce
As an Data Engineer you'll be a member of a team set to help Continental IT to become more data driven.
In this role you will closely collaborate with different departments and stakeholders to bring reports into the next level.
• Understanding and translating report owners needs and objectives into technical designs
• Designing and building data pipelines/ETLs in the cloud
• Designing and developing data models that consolidate data from disparate sources in the cloud.
• Enabling data analysts by building understandable tables/views/data marts
• Cross-functional collaboration with data analyst and report owners
• Identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
• Create error handing, exception management and data quality routines to expose the anomalies in the data
• Complete master studies in computer science, engineering, data science or several years of comparable working experience.
• Data warehousing experience (from modeling data to operation of data bases)
• Data pipelines and ETL building experience
• Architecting data solutions in the cloud experience (e.g Azure, AWS)
• Scripting experience (e.g python) is a plus
• Dashboarding tools experience (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Splunk, etc) is a plus
• Curiosity with an eye for details
• Excellent communication skills
• Intercultural competency
• Willingness to learn about the meaning of the data
• Strong problem solving and planning skills
• Agile methodologies experience ( e.g scrum. Kanban) is a plus
If you meet the requirements you will hear from us in 15 days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.